6AN PTFE HOSE HIGH PRESSURE STAINLESS STEEL BRAIDED FUEL LINE | BESTEFLON
The PTFE Lined Fuel Hose is composed of a straight polytetrafluoroethylene pipe liner and one or two stainless steel outer braiding layers. It is the basic design of PTFE Smooth Bore Braided Hose. It has been successfully applied in many automobile, fluid treatment, chemical transportation, coating, pharmaceutical, food and beverage processing, cosmetics, and general application.
The core of the hose is made of 100% pure polytetrafluoroethylene resin, without any pigment or additive.
The braided wire is made of AISI 304 or 316 stainless steel wire.
6an Ptfe Fuel Line can also extend the service life of any fuel, because it will not harden, crack or penetrate fuel vapor (steam walking) like ordinary rubber braid, thus minimizing fuel odor in the vehicle storage area.
We also have High-Pressure PTFE Hose for high performance racing fuel lines, please contact us for further details.
All hoses are available in antistatic (carbon black) version. Please consult us for details.
|Inside hose color:||milky white/translucent|
|Wire braided:||304/316 stainless steel wire braided|
|Appliecation:||Chemical/Machinery equipment//Compressed gas/Fuel and lubricant handling/Steam transfer/Hydraulic systems|
Smooth Bore Hose Range
|No.||Inner diameter||Outer diameter||Tube Wall
* Meet SAE 100R14 standard.
* Customer-specific products may be discussed with us for detailed.
PTFE inner tube has a series of excellent properties
1) Long term use of 200 ~ 260℃ high temperature, low temperature is still soft and resistant to - 100 ℃;
2) Resistant to aqua regia and all organic solvents;
3) The best weather/aging resistance of plastic;
4) High lubrication, minimum plastic friction coefficient (0.04);
5) Adhesives with minimum surface tension and solid materials without adhesion of any substance;
6) Non-toxic physical inertness;
7) Excellent electrical performance, it is an ideal choice for class C insulation materials.
Give Us A E-Mail
What Is PTFE Fuel Hose
PTFE hoses were initially used in the automotive sector and quickly became popular. Hoses made from polytetrafluoroethylene perform better than rubber hoses in automotive applications due to their high commercial availability and their excellent performance, so their commercial use in automotive is on the rise.
The PTFE Fuel Hose is a tube composed of an inner PTFE lining and an outer stainless steel braided layer as a protective cover. The PTFE liner is similar to a PTFE tube with an external protective cover, increasing its pressure resistance
We offer the usual packing as follows
1、Nylon bag or poly bag
3、Plastic pallet or plywood pallet
Customized Packaging is charged
3、Other customized packaging also available