PTFE Smooth Bore Hose Stainless Steel Braided Hose Hydraulic Hose Industrial Hose | BESTEFLON
PTFE Smooth Bore Hose is flexible plastic hose with excellent performance. It is one of the best polymer materials with known stability, acid and alkali resistance and solvent resistance, high temperature resistance and UV resistance. Known as the "plastic king". The following are the main characteristics of PTFE hoses:
1. High temperature resistance: the working temperature can reach 260℃.
2. Low temperature resistance: good mechanical toughness; even if the temperature drops to, 65℃.
3. Corrosion resistance: to be inert to most chemicals and solvents, and can withstand strong acids and strong alkali, water and various organic solvents.
4. Climate resistance: It has the best aging life in plastics.
5. High lubrication: it is the lowest friction coefficient in a solid material.
6. Non-adhesion: This is the minimum surface tension in a solid material and does not adhere to any material.
7. Non-toxic: it is physiologically inert, and does not produce adverse reactions resulting from long-term implantation as artificial blood vessels and organs.
It is because of the above outstanding performance that it is used in a variety of industries:
Almost all chemicals are highly corrosive, so PTFE hoses are the ideal choice in the chemical industry.
PTFE hose has a very low friction coefficient, it means that its surface is very smooth, easy to clean, and does not cover up the bacteria or help them grow. Among them, inner tubes can be used for intubation, catheter, pipettes, and endoscopy.
PTFE tubes are non-flammable fluoropolymers that have low friction factors, allowing them to work properly at extreme temperatures and pressure, which is why these tubes are used by the aircraft industry to wrap around wires and cables.
In automotive engines, fuel evaporation and fuel rail are high quality tubes made of polytetrafluoride.The brake hoses on the market are hose assembly with joints.According to its different car brake form, it is divided into hydraulic brake hose, air pressure brake hose and vacuum brake hose.Its high temperature resistance and high temperature resistance, high pressure resistance, wear resistance, corrosion prevention characteristics, make it have a long service life, without frequent replacement.
PTFE tubes have excellent electrical characteristics.They have high dielectric constant and low loss factor properties in a very wide frequency range.Therefore, PTFE tubes are used as high quality high-temperature insulation for wires and cables as well as electric heating elements and temperature sensors.
Moving chemicals in pipelines used in the textile industry causes corrosion. Transfer of chemicals in pipelines used in the textile industry causes corrosion. Therefore, to avoid this problem, PTFE hoses were used and PTFE coated on the textile roller.
If you need to find the above industry or need related performance hose, please contact our sales personnel. We will give you professional reply and advice to solve your questions.
Strong and durable
With good performance under high pressure
Extremely high temperature resistant
Resistant to almost all common chemicals
Additional fire safety
Additional fire safety
R. I.M. Reaction injection molding machines
Adiabatic air humidification system
Pulp & Paper
Different material certifications
Smooth Bore Hose Range
|No.||Inner diameter||Outer diameter||Tube Wall
|Working pressure||Burst pressure||Minimum bending radius||Specification||sleeve size|
* Meet SAE 100R14 standard.
* Customer-specific products may be discussed with us for detailed.
|Specification:||1/8'' to 1''|
|Inside hose color:||milky white/translucent|
|Wire braided:||304/316 stainless steel wire braided|
|Appliecation:||Chemical/Machinery equipment//Compressed gas/Fuel and lubricant handling/Steam transfer/Hydraulic systems|
PTFE inner tube has a series of excellent properties
1) Long term use of 200 ~ 260℃ high temperature, low temperature is still soft and resistant to - 100 ℃;
2) Resistant to aqua regia and all organic solvents;
3) The best weather/aging resistance of plastic;
4) High lubrication, minimum plastic friction coefficient (0.04);
5) Adhesives with minimum surface tension and solid materials without adhesion of any substance;
6) Non-toxic physical inertness;
7) Excellent electrical performance, it is an ideal choice for class C insulation materials.
Learn more about BESTEFLON products
We offer the usual packing as follows
1、Nylon bag or poly bag
3、Plastic pallet or plywood pallet
Customized Packaging is charged
3、Other customized packaging also available