Conductive PTFE Hose for Military and Aerospace Industry | BESTEFLON
The PTFE conductive hose is a flexible hose with excellent antistatic properties.Its conductive principle is electroconductive by adding a layer of carbon to the lining.This tube is mainly used where there is an electrostatic accumulation.Such as various fuel, flammable, or gas applications.
PTFE hoses are designated for many of the most challenging industrial applications.Some applications require tube conductivity to eliminate electrostatic accumulation.The most used currently is the automotive tubing, where the friction caused by the moving fluid generates static electricity, which discharges into the stainless steel outer lining if the sufficient electrostatic is accumulated in the polyethylene hose.When this occurs, the discharge creates a pinhole leak in the PTFE lining.The carbon conductive coating pad releases this electrical buildup to prevent electrostatic shock.
Advantages of PTFE conductive hoses:
1. Heat resistance:
PTFE hoses can be used in a temperature range from-260°C to 260°C
The coefficient of friction is equivalent to 0.1.
Has almost the same dynamic and static coefficient.
0% water absorption
This property contributes greatly to the transfer of chemicals and the protection of metal parts.
Application of PTFE conductive hoses
PTFE hoses are widely used in the following applications:
1. Automotive application: PTFE hose has the unique characteristics of high heat resistance, and is ideal for fluid delivery at high temperature.
2. Electrical application: The excellent dielectric characteristics of PTFE hose make it a perfect choice in the high-voltage cable insulation process.
Thus, in the case of low conductivity fluids or two-phase flow, a PTFE conductive hose is required. If you are unable to determine whether your product needs conductive function, please contact our sales staff, we will give you a more professional answer.
|Specification:||1/8'' to 1''|
|Inside hose color:||black|
|Wire braided:||304/316 stainless steel wire braided|
|Appliecation:||Chemical/Machinery equipment//Compressed gas/Fuel and lubricant handling/Steam transfer/Hydraulic systems|
Smooth Bore Hose Range
|No.||Inner diameter||Outer diameter||Tube Wall
* Meet SAE 100R14 standard.
* Customer-specific products may be discussed with us for detailed.
PTFE inner tube has a series of excellent properties
1) Long term use of 200 ~ 260du high temperature, low temperature is still soft and cold resistant-
2) Long term use of 200 ~ 260du high temperature, low temperature is still soft and resistant to - 100 ℃;
3) Resistant to aqua regia and all organic solvents;
4) The best weather resistance of plastic aging;
5) High lubrication, minimum plastic friction coefficient (0.04);
6) Adhesives with minimum surface tension and solid materials without adhesion of any substance;
7) Non toxic physical inertness;
8) Excellent electrical performance, it is an ideal choice for class C insulation materials.
People also ask：
Learn more about BESTEFLON products
Give Us A E-Mail
1. What is PTFE lined hose?
2. Are PTFE hose ends reusable?
This type of tap is usually divided into two categories:
1. Quick type fittings: This type of coupling can be directly installed on the hose, and the connection purpose can be achieved without crimping, and there will be no leakage. When you need to replace it, you can directly disassemble it and replace it with a different specification connector to continue using it.
2. Crimping type fittings: This kind of joint must be crimped to connect the hose and the joint together, and it cannot be disassembled when you need to replace it. So this kind of fittings cannot be reused.
We offer the usual packing as follows
1、Nylon bag or poly bag
3、Plastic pallet or plywood pallet
Customized Packaging is charged
3、Other customized packaging also available