ptfe convoluted tubing kink resistant China manufactures| BESTEDLON
PTFE tube corrugated flexible China manufactures
The main feature of PTFE Convoluted Tubing is that it has greater flexibility and bendability, and its small bending radius increases with the increase of the tube diameter. This Convoluted tube has the inherent properties of PTFE, and also has high flexibility and elasticity. According to the corrugated shape, there are three types: V type, U type and Ω type. As the connector of the corrosion-resistant pipeline, it plays a role in absorbing the change in the length of the pipeline caused by thermal expansion and contraction, and has the role of staggered connection of the rigid and brittle pipeline.
In order to improve performance, the Convoluted tube can also be reinforced with metal rings, metal sleeves, rubber, etc. Convoluted inner tube is made of 100% PTFE resin, which is rotated into a spiral corrugated tube, which is used as a wire protection tube and transporting corrosive liquid media.
At present, most Convoluted tube in the market are made of PE or PVC materials, which are far less resistant to temperature and corrosion than PTFE. In addition, PTFE convoluted tube also have excellent corrosion resistance, high flexibility and elasticity, excellent dielectric properties, and aging resistance and long service life.
1. With the high temperature and low temperature resistance of high temperature, its highest temperature reaches 250℃, and the lowest temperature can be reduced to-65℃.
2. With the characteristics of corrosion resistance, it can bear the action of all strong acids (including royal water), strong oxidants, reducing agents and various organic solvents except molten alkali metal, fluorinated medium and sodium hydroxide above 300℃.It can be used in strong acid and alkaline pipelines.
3. Has the effect of aging resistance, atmospheric aging resistance, irradiation resistance and low permeability.Long-term exposure to the atmosphere, the surface and performance remain the same, service life.
4. Non-toxic and safe, and can be used for the delivery of various liquids.
5. Non-combustible property: the oxygen restriction index is below 90.
6. High deflection and elasticity.
7. PTFE corrugated tubing can also be used for metal rings, metal covers, rubber and other reinforcing effects.
8. It can be used to connect the misplaced connections of large rigid and brittle pipes.
1. It can be used as tubular reactor and exchanger in special occasions;
2. It can be used as the feeding and discharging pipe of tank truck, storage tank, container and reaction kettle;
3. It can be used to replace graphite, ceramic, glass and other pipes with lower mechanical strength;
4. It can be used for tube misalignment connection or used to balance tube displacement and dimensional changes caused by weather or other reasons or to eliminate high-frequency mechanical vibration.
All the tubes accept custom-made that can be supplied cut to specific lengths, together with either straightened, cuffed or flanged ends for easy connection. If you want to test our tubes for your application, we can provide free samples.
|Material:||100% virgin PTFE / conductive PTFE|
|Working Temperature Range:||-65℃-+260℃|
|Application:||Chemical/Machinery equipment/Compressed gas/Fuel and lubricant handling/Steam transfer/Hydraulic systems|
Convoluted Tube Range
||Outer diameter||Inner diameter||Working pressure||Burst pressure||Minimum bending radius|
* Customer-specific products may be discussed with us for detailed.
Learn more about BESTEFLON products
people also ask:
Give Us A E-Mail
Question: can the loom be cut to a certain length?
Answer: Yes, yes. It’s easy to cut. It’s easy to cut with scissors. I measured the length of every set of wires I needed, cut the tubes and install them, super easy.
Question: is it possible to lay power cables underground (say, one or two inches below the ground) to the lights in the trees?
Answer: I’m sure if it’s a tree lamp, it will work. It can be used to lay power cables underground and protect wires.
Question: What temperature does PTFE tube melt?
Answer: The working temperature of PTFE tubes are up to 260°and melting point is 327 degrees.
Question:What kind of tubing is heat resistant?
Answer:PTFE tubing is a special plastic tube known for high temperature and high pressure, and its maximum operating temperature is up to +260°.
Question: What is PTFE tubing used for?
We offer the usual packing as follows
1、Nylon bag or poly bag
3、Plastic pallet or plywood pallet
Customized Packaging is charged
3、Other customized packaging also available