Corrugated PTFE Tube Flexible High Temperature Resistance | BESTEFLON
Wear resistance: compared with ordinary metal,PTFE hose has natural lubricity, which helps to improve the wear resistance and service life of rollers, gears, seals and bearings.
Temperature resistance: PTFE hose is not only high temperature resistant, but also low temperature resistant. This ability helps to reduce costs associated with loss of mechanical properties.
Applications of Corrugated PTFE Tube:
Corrugated PTFE tube has a wide range of applications, including in the food industry. The hose has a corrugated structure, making it very flexible and sturdy. A reinforced steel spiral can be applied as reinforcement.
Key Features of Corrugated PTFE Tube:
• Most flexible tubing design
• Self draining due to its helical form
• Broadest chemical resistance
• Serviceable up to 260°C (500°F)
• Very low diffusion through wall
• Non-sticky, smooth surfaces
• Numerous connection options
• FDA compliant
Availability of Corrugated PTFE Tube:
• Available in coils or on spools
• Cut to specific lengths
• Natural & conductive liner
• Thermoformed ends: flanged, flared, cuffed
• Ready assembled with connectors
• Outer helical wire for improved pressure performance and crush resistance
|Material:||100% virgin PTFE|
|Working Temperature Range:||-65℃-+260℃|
|Application:||Chemical/Machinery equipment//Compressed gas/Fuel and lubricant handling/Steam transfer/Hydraulic systems|
|Standard:||FDA, SGS, MSDS, ISO9001|
Convoluted Tube Range
||Outer diameter||Inner diameter||Working pressure||Burst pressure||Minimum bending radius|
* Customer-specific products may be discussed with us for detailed.
Learn more about BESTEFLON products
people also ask:
Give Us A E-Mail
Question: can I use my cables and other wires outside?
Answer: the product is plastic and is widely used in automobiles, so it can be used outdoors without being damaged by water and temperature. I would worry about possible UV damage. The product is split to allow wire insertion, so it does not protect the wire from water.I use it to wire my truck. Then he ran from behind the bed to the cab under the truck. So I think most outdoor uses.
We offer the usual packing as follows
1、Nylon bag or poly bag
3、Plastic pallet or plywood pallet
Customized Packaging is charged
3、Other customized packaging also available