ptfe fuel hose ID 8MM*OD 12 | BESTEFLON
BESTEFLON PTFE TBUE have a low friction coefficient, allowing for higher flow rates and easier flushing, while also helping to eliminate residue from process contamination. This material is flexible, resistant to chemical corrosion, non-flammable and heat resistant. It also has high dielectric strength and inertia for most chemicals and solvents. It is suitable for industrial, chemical processing, general laboratory, automotive, insulation and food service applications.
PTFE tubes provide ultimate lubrication, high-temperature use, chemical resistance, biocompatibility, and precision extrusion tolerances.Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) tube for industrial wall is widely used because of its excellent heat resistance, chemical corrosion resistance and insulation performance. Since the inside diameter is clean and smooth, the PTFE tube allows limited free flow. The permeability of PTFE pipe to gas and liquid is very low. Polytetrafluoroethylene is almost completely free from chemical attack, but under special conditions, it will be affected by alkali metals and halogens. Polytetrafluoroethylene pipe is heat-resistant to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, and is reusable for ethylene oxide and autoclave. Fluoropolymer tubes are considered to be highly flexible, but PTFE tubes have the best flexible life.
|Specification:||1/8'' to 1''|
|Inside hose color:||milky white/translucent|
|Wire braided:||304/316 stainless steel wire braided|
|Appliecation:||Chemical/Machinery equipment//Compressed gas/Fuel and lubricant handling/Steam transfer/Hydraulic systems|
Smooth Bore Hose Range
|No.||Inner diameter||Outer diameter||Tube Wall
|Working pressure||Burst pressure||Minimum bending radius||Specification||sleeve size|
* Meet SAE 100R14 standard.
* Customer-specific products may be discussed with us for detailed.
PTFE inner tube has a series of excellent properties
1) Long term use of 200 ~ 260du high temperature, low temperature is still soft and cold resistant-
2) Long term use of 200 ~ 260du high temperature, low temperature is still soft and resistant to - 100 ℃;
3) Resistant to aqua regia and all organic solvents;
4) The best weather resistance of plastic aging;
5) High lubrication, minimum plastic friction coefficient (0.04);
6) Adhesives with minimum surface tension and solid materials without adhesion of any substance;
7) Non toxic physical inertness;
8) Excellent electrical performance, it is an ideal choice for class C insulation materials.
Give Us A E-Mail
Question:What is the bending radius?
Answer:Different inner diameter has different bending radius. You can refer to our corresponding product specification table, which will have parameters. Or you can consult our business, we give you professional answers.
Question:What is the temperature resistance? I want to use in 200 ℃ working temperature environment, can I use it?
Answer:One of the characteristics of our products is high temperature resistance, the working temperature range is 65 ℃ ~ 260 ℃. Under normal use, the service life is as long as 50 years or even longer. It can be used at 200 ℃. It is generally recommended that you use imported materials, which will be more durable.
We offer the usual packing as follows
1、Nylon bag or poly bag
3、Plastic pallet or plywood pallet
Customized Packaging is charged
3、Other customized packaging also available