Convoluted PTFE Tubing 3/16 1/4 5/16 3/8 1/2 5/8 3/4 7/8 1 1-1/2 2 | BESTEFLON
PTFE Convoluted Tubing, also known as corrugated tubing, is an flexible and abrasion-resistant multi-purpose hose suitable for a wide variety of applications. The PTFE tubing is made of the CRIMP PTFE seamless construction, with good flexibility and temperature and chemical resistance, and is easy to clean and maintain.
PTFE convoluted tubing can be used in a huge range of applications, including the petrochemical industry, automotive industry, or in refrigeration or steam transfer, thanks to its chemical and thermal resistance.
PTFE corrugated line are more made as industrial hose, usually as assembly hoses .To facilitate connection to the fitting, we can heat the straight, cuff or flange end at the 2 ends of the hose.
If you would like to speak to an expert about the potential uses for Convoluted PTFE tubing in your industry, you can contact our sales personnel: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
1. High temperature resistance 260 ℃, acid and alkali resistance, pressure resistance;
2. High transparency: low refractive index in all plastics;
3. Aging resistance: it can be exposed to ozone and sunlight for a long time without aging;
4. Corrosion resistance: it can withstand the action of all kinds of strong acids, strong oxidants, strong reducers and organic solvents except molten alkali metals, fluorinated media and those above 300 ℃.
5. Manufacturing process can be flanging, flange;
6. Corrugated shape has U-shape and straight pipe, other shapes can be customized;
7. Common colors: translucent, transparent, milky white tube
|Working Temperature Range:||-65℃-+260℃|
|Application:||Chemical/Machinery equipment//Compressed gas/Fuel and lubricant handling/Steam transfer/Hydraulic systems|
Convoluted Tube Range
||Outer diameter||Inner diameter||Working pressure||Burst pressure||Minimum bending radius|
* Meet SAE 100R14 standard.
* Customer-specific products may be discussed with us for detailed.
Learn more about BESTEFLON products
Send Us An E-Mail
What is PTFE convoluted tubing?
PTFE convoluted tube is made of 100% virgin PTFE resin. It features excellent flexible and kink resistance for superior performance in liquid and gas transfer.
What is PTFE convoluted tubing used for?
PTFE convoluted tubing is very flexible and is ideal for applications where a tighter bend radius, increased pressure handling or crush resistance is needed.
We offer the usual packing as follows
1、Nylon bag or poly bag
3、Plastic pallet or plywood pallet
Customized Packaging is charged
3、Other customized packaging also available